Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Forums

Connection Through Metaphysical Concept

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prophecy of a crystal child

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hopebringer92
Novice
Novice
hopebringer92

Prophecy of a crystal child Empty
PostSubject: Prophecy of a crystal child   Prophecy of a crystal child I_icon_minitime7/1/2013, 5:19 pm

Recently i've heard a prophecy about a crystal child. The prophecy says that once a real crystal child will be born. That child will be born being visibly partly made of crystal. The tale all claims that the child apart from becoming the leader of a great army, is going to have a destiny to choose from. There were two choice in the prophecy: to bring the hope of better life or to bring death and destruction to all. In other words to become hope or death bringer.
I wanted to ask, if anyone has heard about that prophecy before or if the child has been already born.
Back to top Go down
Azure Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of a crystal child   Prophecy of a crystal child I_icon_minitime7/1/2013, 5:52 pm

I heard of it and yes their born already
Back to top Go down
hopebringer92
Novice
Novice
hopebringer92

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of a crystal child   Prophecy of a crystal child I_icon_minitime7/1/2013, 5:53 pm

Azure Guardian, do you know any more details about the prophecy then? Any information is useful.
Back to top Go down
Azure Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of a crystal child   Prophecy of a crystal child I_icon_minitime7/1/2013, 5:58 pm

Yes a second prophesy about how someone will decides which side wins the war, which will aftect what they will bring, hope or death. A war that ny friend or his sister have to be killed by the other or the world ends as far as I heard. The other details I will tell you privately
Back to top Go down
Dramega
Admin
Admin
Dramega

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of a crystal child   Prophecy of a crystal child I_icon_minitime7/2/2013, 3:48 am

I haven't heard of that persay. However i suggest you research the concepts of Indigo Children and Crystal Children as defined by the New Age Movement. That should give you some solid info to go on. I'll post more when on a computer.
Back to top Go down
https://gnforums.aforumfree.com
LadySnow
LadySnow

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of a crystal child   Prophecy of a crystal child I_icon_minitime7/24/2013, 4:09 am

I've read about Indigo Children, Crystal Childrean, I believe another is Rainbow and there are a few others. I haven't heard of such prophecy, it sounds like something you really want to check the sources and credibility behind. From what I understand there have been multiple crystal children as it is, however this prophecy you propose suggests they aren't "real". I can provide some of the texts I've read from, sounds like you're a little hazy on what these people are. While it is true that people of this image are classified as something special, different, and with their own contributions of greater humanity I don't see why such a prophecy was even bothered with. It's like saying, "One day someone might cure cancer, one day someone might kill a bunch of people, whatever happens we're calling them the real Pancake. All you other Pancakes are just imitating."
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcaneunlocked.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of a crystal child   Prophecy of a crystal child I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophecy of a crystal child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Forums :: Metaphysical Beginnings :: Hall of Discussion :: Philosophical Debate-
Jump to: