Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Forums

Connection Through Metaphysical Concept

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christianity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan2.0
Ally
Ally

Christianity Empty
PostSubject: Christianity   Christianity I_icon_minitime12/17/2015, 7:45 pm

Wow, it feels like it has been ages since I have posted here. It's been an incredible journey to find my way into Truth, and an extremely eye opening one at that. This was among the first places that I started out in this venture, and there was a lot that I grew from because of people who were a part of this group. This is the reason why I am making this post.

Christianity is by far the most misunderstood concept of thought among the commonly practiced religions around the world. Because of the extreme controversy historically revolving around those who have held the banner of belief in regards to biblical theology, many reject it as a mere scheme of control and justification for violence.

Indeed, this is in part true. However, the core to what this truly implicates is beyond anything most are willing to take in. For one, we live in a fallen world, one where we are separated from the fullness of that which created us. Secondly, all of creation is incapable of their own will to bridge this gap independently of help from that which created us.

Therefore, all of creation must be saved from this torment. The doctrine of Christianity expresses the absolute truth of who was sent to bridge this connection. However, what mainstream Christians proclaim as truth has been tainted.

One thing I will say, Yeshua is true. Yeshua Hamashiach, the messiah sent from Yahuwah has laid down his life in order to allow the spirit of God to become manifest for all of creation once again. We are currently in the process in which this presence is magnifying upon this world. As it continues to do so, those who are truly God's children will be brought out of darkness, and all who are children of darkness will be destroyed.

You may debate your personal viewpoints on this if you will, but I have come to a place of faith beyond debate. I have already considered every angle in my personal relationship with God as I have been brought into this, and I am rendered speechless to have any shadow of a doubt about what I am speaking of.

As you are all those who have adept opening into the spirit, I can guarantee that if you call out to Yeshua Hamashiach, you WILL encounter His spirit, and through the Holy Spirit of God, you will be saved. Know that there are many dark spirits who will try to influence you away from this truth. They are nothing but liars who seek to keep you condemned to destruction. Believe them NOT!! Test every spirit, and if they are of God, who is love, they will confess who Yeshua is. And regardless of whether they confess this or not, a true spirit of love will never act against your own independent actions of exploring and seeking.

Bless everyone who is part of this group, and may you all receive grace and truth into your lives. <3
Back to top Go down
Ryan2.0
Ally
Ally

Christianity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christianity   Christianity I_icon_minitime5/28/2016, 2:24 pm

I apologize if that sounded in any way conceited or arrogant, the confidence that I have doesn't come from me, but in my father who comes from heaven. I am simply blown away by the intimacy that comes from such a beautiful relationship.

I am open for any thoughts for a peaceful discussion, I will be sure to take everything you say into deep consideration before responding.  It is something I greatly appreciate, for the spirit of teaching comes from willingness for learning and adaptation to a better way of living.

Perhaps I am Utopian in this regard, but I have great reason for it.  Cool
Back to top Go down

Christianity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Forums :: Metaphysical Beginnings :: Hall of Discussion :: Religious Discussion-
Jump to: