Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Forums

Connection Through Metaphysical Concept

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trying something New

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enotomobonato

Trying something New Empty
PostSubject: Trying something New   Trying something New I_icon_minitime12/5/2013, 1:51 pm

About a month or two ago my teacher gave me a ritual to make all my energy bodies resonate at the same level.Or at least what I'm guessing it will achieve. Basically this will allow the user to have better control over his/her energy.The difficulty of the ritual is the area of the circle.Since there is possibly countless number of planes teacher said it should go side by side with your auric field.This being difficult because the size of my auric field changes rapidly.(I mean Ridiculously rapid , i actually counted a couple of times i didn't have one)

The ritual uses the basic circle to begin, and a candle within the circle along with the user.(The user siting lotus style with the candle in the very middle, there should be enough space where it is sitting by itself without burning the user.)From there a lotus rune extends from the candle to the edge of the users auric field.Afterword focusing energy to form a blossom that blooms and grows out word to the edge of the rune.The blossom being ether a rose or lotus.

Everything else teacher advised against sharing because it is very specific for each person.So does this ritual seem familiar to anyone and does anyone know of a good aura controlling method i can use.Because im pretty sure having no auric field is bad.
Back to top Go down
Dramega
Admin
Admin
Dramega

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New   Trying something New I_icon_minitime1/14/2014, 5:33 pm

When you were measuring these rapid changes in your auric field, were measuring the extent of your emotional aura or the extent of the aura created by your astral energy?
Back to top Go down
https://gnforums.aforumfree.com
Enotomobonato

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New   Trying something New I_icon_minitime2/2/2014, 4:02 am

Well my emotional aura was crazy as i'll get out of it, but the astral one was a little bit better slopes in change, not as crazy and still had a faint signal while my emotional one was off the chart somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New   Trying something New I_icon_minitime2/2/2014, 8:55 am

im not so experienced with auras, but.. emotional control buddy (;
Back to top Go down
Dramega
Admin
Admin
Dramega

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New   Trying something New I_icon_minitime2/10/2014, 4:45 pm

The emotional aura is key when adapting/forging the astral aura. I would start from the ground up before using said ritual. Begin by learning to control your emotional aura or at least get a decent grasp of it. Then learn to manipulate the astral aura. The only thing that a ritual does is to generate a sequence of events that you wish to accomplish via the mind. So think about what you were trying to accomplish with the ritual, and see if you accomplished what you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New   Trying something New I_icon_minitime2/10/2014, 6:58 pm

wouldnt the emotional aura correspond with your own emotions?
alright that came out dumb.. what i mean is, if a person has a good control over his emotions, he can be objective enough to choose, in a way, which emotion to bring up, or aware enough to move himself from one mood of emotion to another through will (as from feeling sad to being happy).

if someone has that kind of balance, wouldnt it show on his emotional aura?
as a way to address the control of the aura from a different prespective.
(thats what i meant with the emotional control comment above)
Back to top Go down
Dramega
Admin
Admin
Dramega

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New   Trying something New I_icon_minitime2/17/2014, 6:43 pm

Yes, you are correct. However, most do not have that subconscious control over there emotions and will show primal and basic emotions without even noticing. However, some emotional control will allow the emotional aspect of the aura to maintain discipline, minus subconscious. This in turn will aid in controlling the astral aura, by way of controlling emotional surges of energy from raising or lowering. Definitely, controlling the lowering aspect in his case.
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New   Trying something New I_icon_minitime2/19/2014, 6:27 pm

i think controling one's emotions is a very important lesson and must be studied carefully by all who train themselves in this art.
more than this, i think anyone should do it, learn to control their emotions. too bad they dont teach that in schools..

best of luck to you Enotomo.
Back to top Go down
Enotomobonato

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New   Trying something New I_icon_minitime2/27/2014, 8:56 pm

Well thanks for the help , i'll have to try this when i have better emotional control and have a better aura for this.
Back to top Go down
Dramega
Admin
Admin
Dramega

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New   Trying something New I_icon_minitime3/6/2014, 5:42 pm

Good luck. If you need any more help, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New   Trying something New I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying something New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Forums :: Metaphysical Beginnings :: Beginnings Discussion Area :: General-
Jump to: