Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Forums

Connection Through Metaphysical Concept

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadySnow
LadySnow

Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory Empty
PostSubject: Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory   Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory I_icon_minitime8/26/2013, 1:40 pm

These are very old lessons of mine so the syntax is choppy.

A commonly known form of astral travel is Astral Projection; yet what many do not know is that it has great depth and is quite complicated to learn in mastery without any form of guidance.

Astral Projection itself can both be taken in literal terms and in general terms. Meaning- astral projection can be the same as astral ravel and it can also be a form of astral projection.

In general astral projection includes the separating between one of a person's various and their physical body.
Literally speaking, astral projection is a form of astral travel. In that astral projection can mean the same thing as astral travel it can be considered a form of itself.

Although astral projection can be used as either, in my lessons I will refer to astral travel and simply astral travel for the most part to make it less confusing.

There are 3 forms of astral travel/astral projection:
Mental Projection- the easiest to achieve
Astral Projection (literal term)- in the middle to second easiest and second hardest to achieve
Etheric Projection- definitely the most difficult, and the most dangerous

Also in astral travel there are as mentioned, forms that a person can take and depending on these forms is what type of astral travel they use. The person's form and method of astral travel corresponding with one another.
These forms are called subtle bodies. The subtle bodies range in density which is the main reason for the level of difficulty one may have using different methods to astral travel.

These Subtle Bodies are as Listed from Least to Greatest Density:  
Casual Body
Mental Body
Astral Body
Etheric Body
Physical Body

Yes the physical body is considered a subtle body.

Subtle Body Theory: The terms I use to describe and explain astral travel

Subtle bodies differ in density; how close together the particles in their makeup are.  
The subtle bodies also range in ability and mobility.  
There are 5 subtle bodies, let us take a closer look at them.  

The least densest, the Casual Body or ''abstract mind'' is exactly how it sounds. ''Abstract'' meaning far from reality or not concrete. This body can not venture any further than the mind/brain itself, much less actually leave the body. You are in this form when simply dreaming.  

The second to least dense would be the Mental Body or ''concrete mind''. ''Concrete'' meaning very close to reality. This subtle body also can not move further than the brain (unless specifically trained to do so, which is in a different lesson). You are in this form when you are what you will know as lucid dreaming.  
~ Where mental projection takes place.  

The middle or 3rd densest subtle body is know as the Astral Body. This is the form most often used during astral travel. It may move to any plane higher/above than this one (i.e I can only ascend from this plane it can not descend from this plane), this also means it may not travel on this very plane.  
~ Where astral projection takes place.  

Then we have the second densest subtle body, the Etheric Body. The Etheric Body is very dense, so much in that some people may be able to see it. This does in fact mean it may travel on this plane, as well as planes above and below it.  
~ Where etheric projection takes place.  

Last subtle body really isn't subtle at all, the Physical Body. All are familiar with this one and that it can not move beyond physical existence only a likeness can be manifested/projected. The body of which has skin, bones, organs etc...

Now for a bit of clarification on the subtle bodies.

The Astral Body may not descend and or stay on this plane. But that doesn't mean it may not be able to view or travel as though it were. There are planes that exist primarily right on this one, that they exist intertwined or rather on the same level. For instance mixing colors of paint, there are still atoms of both colors that are not apart of the other color but the 2 colors still share the same surface. What is on this plane can be viewed from this plane, what is not on this plane can not. A person in the form of the astral body may only be able to view this plane and those on this plane not be able to view them. The 2 planes be on the same surface but this plane is still considered below it because it must be traveled through to get to any of the lower planes.

High planes- planes resting on or above the physical plane (this plane)
Low planes- planes resting below the physical plane
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcaneunlocked.com/
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory   Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory I_icon_minitime8/27/2013, 4:16 am

when you see an aura, on what plane would you say its on?
Back to top Go down
LadySnow
LadySnow

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory   Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory I_icon_minitime8/27/2013, 5:48 pm

Aura can be viewed on any plane and it can exist on any plane.
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory   Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory I_icon_minitime8/27/2013, 6:02 pm

when were manipulating energy while were in our physical body, what kind of energy is that, as in on what plane would you say its on?
Back to top Go down
LadySnow
LadySnow

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory   Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory I_icon_minitime8/27/2013, 6:07 pm

Energy manipulation is the use of psionic/psi, ki, chi, etc.

Aura of the physical body resonates on the physical plane, it is physical (not solid but physical).
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory   Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory I_icon_minitime8/28/2013, 4:41 am

so energy manipulation is astral and aura is physical?
Back to top Go down
LadySnow
LadySnow

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory   Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory I_icon_minitime8/28/2013, 9:24 am

Energy manipulation can take place wherever.
Basically if you're manipulating energy in the astral planes that psi energy is being sent through your "astral body" or whatever subtle body. If you're in the astral planes your subtle body may also have an aura.
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory   Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory I_icon_minitime8/28/2013, 4:04 pm

never mind, got it, kind of answered that one by myself ^^
Back to top Go down
Dramega
Admin
Admin
Dramega

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory   Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory I_icon_minitime8/30/2013, 4:21 am

Thanks for helping out. 10 pts, 120 now.
Back to top Go down
https://gnforums.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory   Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astral Travel via Subtle Body Theory
Page 1 of 1