Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Forums

Connection Through Metaphysical Concept

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is this dream's meaning?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enotomobonato

What is this dream's meaning? Empty
PostSubject: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/20/2013, 4:50 pm

I hope its OK if i post this if not delete it and i will know.

Before i go to deep into this my dreams ALWAYS come true. Ether it has a metaphorical meaning or a physical one is ALWAYS comes true. The only dreams that don't count are dreams where i self induce them or nightmares.

I've been having some weird dreams about a friend that i like. It starts out in french class with a very noisy background ( not so much chatter but like a buzzing)For about 5 minutes the noise seems to grow and the other student begin chattering.Another friend that is just a friend is crying where she seats then gets up and leaves the room, the friend which is more is next to me on my right then disappears. I go to see my other friend who left crying. She is outside the door saying something. Then i wake up.

I know about dream colors with meanings but this i have not even the slightest clue. I've been going back to school with them but my friend who i liked is ether ignoring me or avoiding me.While the friend who is a friend is just like she used to be.

I worry as time goes on because there is another dream which is not exactly PG 13, and has a LOT of homosexual things in it, the reason why i worry is because i don't want it to be a rap instead of something else.

Please help if you can if not then don't worry about it this next moon i'm going to probably seal my emotions using the lunar energy.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/21/2013, 6:25 am

you think youll rap someone?

you need to examine the feeling of the dream, how it felt when you were dreaming.
sometimes when we dream we just know things about the dream which are facts without seeing them or having someone tell us about them in the dream, try remembering those too.

dreams are very subjective. try compering them to other dreams you had, if you really say all your dreams come true then you can looks for familiar signs to help you figuer out this dream.

have you heard that buzz noise in other dreams?

best advice would be to meditate on it, either reconstruct the dream under deep meditation or meditate on its core and what it meant under deep meditation.
Back to top Go down
Enotomobonato

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/21/2013, 7:05 am

I knew i should've stated this before but I'm always recessive.Meaning no i cant rape my friend.I'm hoping he doesn't rape me.(I like men who are at lest twice as strong as i am)

I think that night i was thinking about how my friend who went crying was doing over the summer break.

This one is unique, i never had a dream with any noise in it. Even my entity rush hallucination.To say the least my mind likes a quiet atmosphere. Two day after this dream i had a dream saying he was being drawn in like a turtle. Which makes this dream more and more confusing.
Back to top Go down
LadySnow
LadySnow

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/21/2013, 8:21 am

As a little addition to what Electric has all ready told you I should mention that only you can interpret your own dreams. Psychology has for centuries attempted to develop a rigid or more solid method of interpreting dreams that is applicable to everyone but the problem arises with us each having an unique subconscious mind.

In other words what a rape scenario in a dream means to you, won't frequently mean the same thing to someone else.

The best answer here is what Electric advised you to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcaneunlocked.com/
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/21/2013, 10:01 am

what lady snow saying is true, youll find that each "dream interpretation book" youll pick up has different meaning to the same things.

ever called up that friend to see how he's/she's doing? or the other one
Back to top Go down
Enotomobonato

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/21/2013, 4:36 pm

That's the thing about it.I would if i could ( the friend who's been ignoring me) but for some bizarre reason he's ignoring me and anyone who had anything to do with me.I haven't tried a long distance message because of simple fear.The other one would've been easier to discuss with if it was with her just cause she would understand this better.With him its just so hard to gauge his reactions and feelings.
Thanks for giving me some information, sorry if i wasted your time,( probably going with locking my emotion and if things get ugly then I'll mind wipe the two of us.)
Back to top Go down
LadySnow
LadySnow

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/24/2013, 4:59 am

Not a waste of time at all, this is common problem that deserves addressing. In my opinion if they're ignoring you there's probably very little chance of some kind of terrible event to take place. If you are irrevocably unnerved by your feelings call someone that person is close to and inquire about how they've been feeling lately (do not mention your explicit dream, it might be taken offensively) or even speak to the police or perhaps another professional. Again though, you could try just interpreting the dream yourself because chances are it's just telling you something about your own subconscious and possibly completely unrelated to the literal translation.
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/24/2013, 9:17 am

the fuck? mind wipe? and why the hell?
also, why would you want to lock your emotions if its not you who will do anything bad?

speak with them just to be sure, would you really let fear stop you from finding out if something bad happened to the people you care about?
Back to top Go down
LadySnow
LadySnow

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/25/2013, 1:20 pm

I think if you actually possessed the psychological skills required to do such things you should be helping people and providing more productive services. lol
Back to top Go down
Enotomobonato

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/26/2013, 4:37 pm

...What i mean by mind wipe is every memory of "us" is basically distorted and parts deleted altogether.Both in my mind and his.The reason why is i don't really need any negative emotion causing memories , i have demonic entities for that.

Why i (did) lock my emotion is so i don't have a emotional backlash and i can then deal with the emotions at the half-moon or near a river or lake when its raining.(If ANY of you think my emotion gets off tell me , even a little)

Why im not talking to one of them... or he is not taking to me...
Every time i see him, or hear about him, he's changing to a point where i don't know if its him or not, i think teacher( my spiritual one) even tried to warn me something about him just yesterday, for the first time i smelled a ginger /cinnamon like aroma coming from teachers shrine, NOBODY even touches it or KNOWS about it besides me and a friend. I just don't know how to react to this. Every time i look at him he seems to be frowning. I wrote him a note to see how he feels but so far nothing, i even had a daydream that he just threw it away...
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/26/2013, 5:06 pm

locking your emotions is avoiding them, and thats not a solution, you should deal with them. emotional control is important to people who deal with this area.
Back to top Go down
LadySnow
LadySnow

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/26/2013, 10:58 pm

*starts to sing, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller...!"*
Back to top Go down
Enotomobonato

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/27/2013, 4:25 pm

Its weird that you said that, for some reason everyone but me and the people around me had a fierce sense of sadness and anger. Even my protected friend.(Btw i had a discussion dream with teacher saying that this dreams meaning is that my bf is going to have a chance of being " dis-honored" to a point of suicide will be achieved, my other friend might also be losing her bf(ether breaking up or other)The timer on this dream is supposed to be this year no later then April 13. And no im not telling them for obvious reasons)It may not be a solution but it works for now.I never got that song... usually i listen to Japanese pop or rock so English songs i don't understand.
Back to top Go down
LadySnow
LadySnow

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime8/27/2013, 5:42 pm

What I meant by that quote from the song is that by facing your problems you will only become stronger.
You can't all ways take someone else's interpretation of your dream too seriously, if they were that talented they'd probably be busy writing psychology books. Just take our advise and interpret the dream yourself.
Back to top Go down
Enotomobonato

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime9/8/2013, 7:05 am

(its not that i take it seriously, every dream i have that i know isn't manipulated i wait until something in the dream comes true, then by that time i right down the dream, after the dream comes true i record the result of the dream.I think sometimes me and teacher bet on the results.Once we were both wrong and it ended up being some sort of random video)Also before we talk anymore about teacher, teacher is my guardian demon, he's been teaching me since i think about 5th grade and taken the place of my father.(yes i take a demon as a father figure)He's known me for a while so yeah..
(also nobody try to seal your emotion with a blue marble, you will get deep depressions, just figured that out today)
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime9/9/2013, 5:49 am

or dont try to seal them at all..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this dream's meaning?   What is this dream's meaning? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this dream's meaning?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Forums :: Metaphysical Beginnings :: Beginnings Discussion Area :: General-
Jump to: