Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!

Guardian Forums

Connection Through Metaphysical Concept

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VictorK

PostSubject: Introduction   6/16/2013, 4:09 am

My name is Victor. I am a follower of the old religions and study the arcane in my spare time. I like practising magic and restoring my link with the universe that unfortunatelly many people have lost in our modern world.

I am the representative and deputy headmaster of the Donelost Academy of Magick. I also practice energy manipulation including kinetic abilities. I hope and believe that this group of schools will help in spreading the arts of nature and the enrgies of the universe.
Back to top Go down
Dramega
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   6/17/2013, 7:53 pm

Welcome Victor, thank you for taking over for Middem.  If you need any help, feel to ask.  I'll add you to the groups, so you can access the other forum.
Back to top Go down
http://gnforums.aforumfree.com

Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1