Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!

Guardian Forums

Connection Through Metaphysical Concept

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shapes of Aura

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Shapes of Aura   7/19/2014, 5:36 am

are there known to be different shapes an ordinary aura can take other than the usual round egg shape that surrounds the body?
Back to top Go down
Dramega
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shapes of Aura   7/28/2014, 5:08 pm

From what I've gathered and experienced it can depend on one's own view of the aura/core belief system. There are a few different ways to manipulate/experiment with the aura, that takes an account on its shape. There are some who are more shamanic in their views and thus have strong connection to totems and spirit guides, resulting in their aura taking on an animalistic shape/feel. But with most it is the oval shape that we are accustomed to.
Back to top Go down
http://gnforums.aforumfree.com
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Shapes of Aura   7/31/2014, 8:48 am

i have this thing with my sight if you remember, i see what seems to be a field of very small "dots" (for lack of a better explanation) everywhere, they seem to in a way acho in and out, and i cant really fix myself on a single one. through that field i can see my energy when i manipulate it.

i was following the patterns in that field and i naturally saw this half a sphere above the back of my hand (nothing bellow it). i wasnt manipulating energy at the time so i thought it was natural, although there are a lot of reason why it happened..

point is, what else can energy around the body be? if not aura.
my belief system about aura is very neutral. havent trained to see it or ever got to see one. but i guess you could say im leaning towards the oval shape idea about it since it is the most common one around.

when i think about it, maybe not having such a definitive belief on the subject of aura is exactly why i see it that way.
Back to top Go down
Guerete

PostSubject: Re: Shapes of Aura   8/1/2014, 5:27 pm

I would assume that an aura would really only take an egg-like shape, because it is being radiated from the body. Like all energy, it can be manipulated, but its natural shape would be approximately equidistant from the skin at all points.

Dramega, the idea that an aura could take on the qualities of something intimately known is very interesting. I wonder how common it is, or if it is limited to shaman-like demographics.
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Shapes of Aura   8/4/2014, 12:48 pm

because it is so much based on your belief system your aura CAN take a variety of shapes. because the oval shape is the common belief, what the majority of the population decided to accept, is the reason why most view it that way.
Back to top Go down
Dramega
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shapes of Aura   8/12/2014, 8:12 pm

I would assume that it is more common than thought. On some level we all have a shaman based heritage, going back in some form or fashion. Those that adhere to it, would take on something they are intimate with, while those that have heritage, probably do so on some primal basis.
Back to top Go down
http://gnforums.aforumfree.com
LadySnow

PostSubject: Re: Shapes of Aura   9/3/2014, 4:02 am

Besides the personal perception of the aura there's the occasional spikes in energy where the aura could possibly distort a tad bit for a second or two. You can develop your ability further to notice them more but they're generally very subtle so it doesn't make a huge difference. The ability to notice them can be useful to a "people person" who thrives on the emotions of those around them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcaneunlocked.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapes of Aura   

Back to top Go down

Shapes of Aura
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1