Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Forums

Connection Through Metaphysical Concept

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Energy & Attention

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

Energy & Attention Empty
PostSubject: Energy & Attention   Energy & Attention I_icon_minitime1/28/2014, 7:22 am

where ever your attention goes your energy follows, that much is clear.
although this works both ways, as those who can manipulate energy might have noticed, where ever you move your energy your attention follows.

so which precedes the other? is it attention before energy or the other way around?
are they two seperate things or prehaps one and the same?
could they have used the word attention in ancient times for energy?
Back to top Go down
Dramega
Admin
Admin
Dramega

Energy & Attention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy & Attention   Energy & Attention I_icon_minitime1/28/2014, 2:15 pm

I would say they go hand in hand, given that attention is derived from the mind. Manipulating energy in to something is another way of saying, "placing influence" on or over said object. Placing influence directly on something via energy is another way of focusing your attention. Given that your energy is an extension of your thoughts. Even in the context of thinking on something, you place energy or some form of mental power (will) in to it. I'd say they are one and the same.
Back to top Go down
https://gnforums.aforumfree.com
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

Energy & Attention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy & Attention   Energy & Attention I_icon_minitime2/2/2014, 8:52 am

sounds true, anyone, being aware of it or not, places a certain amount of energy when they move their attantion towards something, what we do in energy manipulation would be to consciously control the direction and amount of attantion placed.
so one and the same, yet i still feel like im missing something.
Back to top Go down
Dramega
Admin
Admin
Dramega

Energy & Attention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy & Attention   Energy & Attention I_icon_minitime2/10/2014, 4:40 pm

That's probably more of a personal revelation. Think of it in terms of trying to find a Unified Field Theory in Physics. Physical Laws can be found and derived through hard fact and math. Metaphysical Laws are less common, but do exist. Many practitioners have found (through years and generations) various methods that work for everyone and time tested laws. However, there are certain things that only make sense and work for one or a set of practitioners. What you probably need or are missing, is a piece or information that ties everything together for you. A personal "Unified Field Theory."
Back to top Go down
https://gnforums.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

Energy & Attention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy & Attention   Energy & Attention I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Energy & Attention
Page 1 of 1