Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Welcome. If you are a guest or are new to metaphysics, feel free to join. This is a great community where you can start your path. Please register to view more of the forums. Join today!
Guardian Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Forums

Connection Through Metaphysical Concept

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mental Projection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadySnow
LadySnow

Mental Projection Empty
PostSubject: Mental Projection   Mental Projection I_icon_minitime8/26/2013, 1:47 pm

To begin with, it is the easiest form of Astral Travel, and generally works the same way as its counterparts Astral, and Etheric.

Familiarize yourselves with at least the 5 basic Subtle Bodies that I teach (you may find information on 7 subtle bodies if you wish to go the spiritual way with this).
Abstract Mind
Mental Body/Concrete Mind
Astral Body
Etheric Body
Physical Body

Something to keep in mind, that I doubt I've mentioned is that the Abstract Mind, or sub-conscience does not project on its own; it needs to hitch a ride with the Mental Body (surfaced conscience) and vise versa.
And of course your physical body can not astrally project at all. Some will claim it can, but the reason it's called a Physical Body is because it exists exclusively on the Physical Plane.

Now then, Mental Projection is often what people refer to as Astral Projecting while their body is fully awake and aware. And most of the people here that claim to do it without actually having to try, are full of bologna. Now Astral Projection can happen while one sleeps without having to try, but Mental Projection is something you must give a tad bit effort into; although it is still achievable while you don't really notice what's happening.

Mental Projection is similar to the concept of throwing your conscience, often achieved through ''day dreaming''. The process is a simplified form of Astral Projection (generally with less steps) and is typically easier.

While one may sit, stand, or lie down, stare off into your mind. Let yourself begin to day dream, but free your mind to do, and see what it wonders to first.
In other words, relax while keeping yourself awake.
With Mental Projection, both your Abstract and Concrete Minds (making up your entire conscience) project.
Once you are completely relaxed, and trying to use as little visualization as possible (visualization will engaged your conscience and you will find it more so difficult to project) attempt to push your actually sight further and try to attach it something solid like a wall or door (this will help keep it from snapping back while you get used to being out of your head).
Your body may feel numb, which is normal.
As you get settled on your wall, or whatever the solid object is, you will need to start concentrating.
Remember, NO VISUALIZATION! You need to see only what is actually there.
Concentrate on finding solid ground, form your Mental Body by recalling how it feels to stand and so forth.
Use what feels like legs to stand up and anchor yourself outside of your Physical Body.

By now I would have suggested you practice Dream Control because it helps with this sort of thing.
Because once you've finished with this technique I've written down, you've projected, but you will most likely wish to venture farther into Astral Planes.
Dream Control will help you with this.

Keep in mind, higher the planes, the safer and more serene yet more difficult to exist.
Lower the planes, the more dangerous and less becoming yes easier to move through (not exactly easy to get to).

Mental Projection is a trance like state that is very easy to obtain.

Sit down and if you can meditate for a few minutes just to get your mind ready to wander. Now think about the many places you'd like to visit. Imagine them flying past you. Make sure your eyes are closed though. Look forward in your mind and picture a tunnel with images of these places flying by. What do you see? What does this tunnel look like? Do you naturally see anything you didn't think to imagine? Write these down in a personal notebook or diary w/e, for they will give you a bit a reference for later on in lessons that take you in more depth.

Think about these things that you saw. Each little detail as you are falling asleep that night. Try to keep these things in mind as you doze off into sleep. And as you sleep try to keep conscience ness as you sleep. During your sleep, try to imagine a doorway; any kind at all. Decorate this doorway with your own personal images or decorations to make it spiritually attached to you. Don't forget a door handle though it may be useful. Now, if you can, slowly bring yourself back awake. Now write everything you just saw in your dream-possibly a miniature drawing of your door. If you feel like coloring the door this may be even more helpful later on when trying to come back to it. Did you see anything in your dream that you saw earlier when you were meditating? Write it down...

If this doesn't work the first, because you either couldn't keep control or train of thought during your dream or even if you couldn't meditate, it is o.k. Many people, or rather most people can't dream control at first try. And many people have a hard time relaxing enough to meditate. Just keep at this for a while until your door becomes more and more vivid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcaneunlocked.com/
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

Mental Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mental Projection   Mental Projection I_icon_minitime8/27/2013, 4:22 am

think you meant to write dream control there instead of mental projection at the last paragraphs
Back to top Go down
LadySnow
LadySnow

Mental Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mental Projection   Mental Projection I_icon_minitime8/27/2013, 5:46 pm

I looked through the last four paragraphs and only once did I state "mental projection" specifically which is supposed to be there.
I could try to help you understand the general point of though. For mental projection and further forms of astral travel control can work similarly to dream control. So I often suggest trying that before actual projection to get the hang of things.
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

Mental Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mental Projection   Mental Projection I_icon_minitime8/27/2013, 5:59 pm

the explanation after the sentence "Mental Projection is a trance like state that is very easy to obtain" sounded like an explanation to learn how to do dream control so i thought you meant to say dream control instead of mental projection, my bad i guess.
Back to top Go down
LadySnow
LadySnow

Mental Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mental Projection   Mental Projection I_icon_minitime8/27/2013, 6:10 pm

I mentioned in another Astral Travel post from the past couple days that these are very old lessons of mine, the syntax is very choppy. I greatly apologize. Maybe I can edit them a bit further some time rather than just correcting spelling and grammar and selective syntax (like I had previously).
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

Mental Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mental Projection   Mental Projection I_icon_minitime8/28/2013, 4:40 am

its all good, dont worry about it ^^
Back to top Go down
LadySnow
LadySnow

Mental Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mental Projection   Mental Projection I_icon_minitime8/28/2013, 9:26 am

I'll try and do it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Electric Touch
Initiate
Initiate
Electric Touch

Mental Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mental Projection   Mental Projection I_icon_minitime8/28/2013, 4:04 pm

what? no need, were wasting posts here lol
Back to top Go down
Dramega
Admin
Admin
Dramega

Mental Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mental Projection   Mental Projection I_icon_minitime8/30/2013, 4:20 am

Yeah theres only so many posts go around, lol.

10 pts
Back to top Go down
https://gnforums.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

Mental Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mental Projection   Mental Projection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mental Projection
Page 1 of 1